Wednesday, September 23, 2020
Coronavirus theory part 1
The Veil is thinning. Recently, according to sources I have contacted, paranormal occurrances have been trending up. Now this may have to do with since more people are at home, their mind tends to wander, but I think there is a reason beside this. Overall, Paranormal phenomena are increasing in occurrence and strength. The most plausible explanation is that the veil is thin, hence the previous. I hypothesise that COVID-19 originated on the astral plane, and is indeed a spiritual attack. It either passed through the weakened veil or was brought here with intent. I suspect that this virus will play a huge role in the finalization of the NWO's chokehold over the West. I am doing more research, but I would suggest to not take the coronavirus vaccine when it comes out. I still need to decide why, but I find it suspicious that it has been created in less than a year, when the previous record for a vaccine being invented was around 7 years. Now is a time of great deception. Beware of your civil liberties. They are under attack. The mask mandates are just the beginning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vaccines and the "measles epidemic" (Part 1)
First of all, let's look at the ingredients of the two most frequently used brands of DTAP inoculation. The first of these is made by th...
-
1. How from all the hundreds of documents decoded by the allies in the latter part of the war, none mention whatsoever as to the "real...
-
First of all, let's look at the ingredients of the two most frequently used brands of DTAP inoculation. The first of these is made by th...
-
Let's continue looking at the primary ingredients of the DTAP vaccine: 1) Glutaraldehyde: Glutaraldehyde is a toxic chemical that is...
No comments:
Post a Comment