Wednesday, November 4, 2020

1) 9/11 was a coordinated inside job and the towers were destroyed in order to force the American people to cry for an invasion of the Middle East. The real goal was oil and of course to lay the groundwork for the rebuilding of Babylon.

2) Chem-trails are real. I haven't yet reached a consensus of their purpose, however. Weather manipulation has been mainstream knowledge for some time now, but still, insisting on chemtrails garners you weird looks at best.

3) Vaccines can cause autism and other birth-defects. A population with lowered intelligence or social awareness is easier to control and generally more complient. I suspect they will play a role in the Mark of the Beast. I'll see how the covid-19 vaccine situation works out.

4) AIDS was either made or intentionally spread by the American overnment in order to control Africa and prevent it from becoming an economic superpower. In the last decade or so, Africa is recovering from decades of disease, civil war, and famine. Expect the world leaders to try and destabilize Africa again.

5) The bacteria that causes Lyme Disease was also made/spread by the government. I haven't thought of a reason yet, but the coincidences are too frequent and great for me to rule this out for now.

6) Same as #4. Cocaine and other drugs were distributed by the government as an attack on the African American population. They were getting too powerful and needed to be reigned in. Demonization is the first step to domination, and that was made evident this year especially.

7) Hitler never died in WWII. I Don't know what happened to him yet, but I have some ideas. All that was found was a barely distinguishable body that could have been easily faked.

8) The moon landing was faked. I've since moved away from this one, due simply to the fact that there is no motive in faking something this large, and also that faking it would be incredibly expensive. I can't take it off this list for now, however.

9) JFK was going to expose the global elite and was killed in order to save face. DO NOT think this is some Qanon thing. Q is an obvious larp.

10) 297 years of history were made up and we’re living in the year 1723. There is significant motive for this, but the evidence seems to be stacked against it.

11) the global elite are sexually exploiting children. Q is at least right about this. Stay tuned for an in-depth post on this subject.

12) The government is hiding aliens from us. I have recently been persuaded to belive that aliens are not real. Nevertheless, something is being kept from our eyes; whether that be extradimensional entities, proof of demons, or what have you.

13) Evolution is a lie. It is used to deligitimize the bible. Pretty straight foreward. I am working on a detailed post. The theory of evolution is one of the main pillars of the NWO's teachings.

14) Anne Frank's diary never existed. There is significant evidence that it was penned by a ghostwriter AFTER world war ii.

15) Global warming is a made-up scare tactic. Fear is one of the main reasons why people commit themselves to tyrrany. Who do we think we are that we can have an impact on something so large as the entire planet? It only strengthens the idea that we are Gods, one of the main teachings of modern Satanism.

16) People with Rh- blood either have alien blood, or something. There are a ton of theories on this. One is that those with this blood are chosen for something, or come from a different bloodline of humans.

17) Adam had a first wife named Lilith (possible origin of rh- blood). This kind of expands upon the first one. I don't really buy the idea of Lilith, as it is not biblically canonical. I'll leave it here for now.

18) Mormonism, Islam, Catholicism, and modern Judaism are demonic cults. First off, mormonism. I wouldn't go so far as to say demonic right now, but they sure are a strange bunch. As to the other three, I have an extensive post on the topic coming up. In the future, expect a full-length post about each topic mentioned in this list.

19)Vibrational Energy/Chi/whatever you want to call it is real and the government is indoctrinating us to believe it is fake in order to control us. If we knew we had this power, we the people would be too large of a threat to the global order. It would also prove that something beyond ourselves exists, and would certainly lead to a world-wide spiritual revival/awakening. They, of course, do not want this.

20) Pearl Harbor was carried out or ignored by the US government in order to force the people to justify the US entering WWII. Same as 9/11. Suppost for the war was not that large before December 7th. The globalists knew they couldn't defeat Hitler without the USA's involvement. Hitler was completely removed from the whole conspiracy, and I believe, was quite unexpected. At the time, he was the greatest threat to the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vaccines and the "measles epidemic" (Part 1)

First of all, let's look at the ingredients of the two most frequently used brands of DTAP inoculation. The first of these is made by th...